Old refrigerator pictures
. Refrigeration solenoid valve
Old Refrigerator Pictures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Form a mental image of
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
If you view my pictures
pretty regularly then you know by now that I have a creek where I take my dogs to run. Well across the road from the entry to said creek is just the glimpse of a barn in the trees. If you have read my profile my first draw to photography is a passion for old
barns. My husband happened to be home early yesterday and we decided to take the dogs to the creek. When he saw the barn he asked if I had phtographed it yet. Well there is a private drive that I have to enter in order to gain perspective so, being that it is usually always very early and me being alone as well, I hadn't ventured. So being a prime oppurtunity off we go. My husband being the biggest talker of the two of us jumps out as I pull up the drive with people coming out to see who was there. I grab the camera and he is making introductions. Well as it happens this land has been handed down generation to generation since 1837 in the Middleton family. The house and barn are original. The house has had some additions but still maintains the original structure since the early 1900's when additions were added. You know how when you tend to be around some old
places and you get the creeps well not this place at all. It has warmth and charm I hope I captured a bit of. An antique buyer would go wild there!!!!! They are everywhere. Old farm implements an old
refrigerator as you see. Tons of stuff. I was welcomed back anytime with a promised tour of thier family cemetary on the place as well as inside tour of the house. I wll definantly be back with notepad ready......VERY COOL!!!!!!!!
chalk magnet board
I made this using a huge old
picture frame and an old refrigerator door. (The frame is so big that I needed the whole door.)
Painted the frame white and the fridge door with chalkboard paint. This is hanging above my kids' desk and is a great place for us to hang schoolwork and write messages.
Frame (Goodwill): $4
Refrigerator door: free/salvage
Paint: free from my MIL :0)
Total cost: $4!!!
Now to make some fun magnets... they will probably cost more!
Similar posts: buy a fridge rv fridge repair used refrigerated truck commercial refrigerators for sale dog gets beer from fridge sun frost refrigerator freezer fridge suppliers caravel ice cream freezer baby refrigerator magnets wine cellar refrigeration units
- (火) 09:03:09|
- Category: None