REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY - MAGNETIC FRIDGE FRAMES.
Refrigeration And Air Conditioning Technology
- (Air-conditioned) buses fares cost a little over four times the fare of an 'Ordinary' route covering the same distance. Those buses have route numbers starting with A.
- A system for controlling the humidity, ventilation, and temperature in a building or vehicle, typically to maintain a cool atmosphere in warm conditions
- air conditioner: a system that keeps air cool and dry
- A system which can generate both temperature controlled cold and warm air via a fan.
- deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- (refrigerant) any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- The branch of knowledge dealing with engineering or applied sciences
- engineering: the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems; "he had trouble deciding which branch of engineering to study"
- the practical application of science to commerce or industry
- (technological) based in scientific and industrial progress; "a technological civilization"
- The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, esp. in industry
- Machinery and equipment developed from such scientific knowledge
Discover the ways technology
has transformed everyday life-from the largest structures to the smallest electronic devices.
Packed with superb color illustrations and fascinating facts, this highly informative guide explores all aspects of technology
, from ancient artifacts to the latest advances in computer-aided design. Clearly annotated photographs and diagrams give an invaluable insight into the tools, machines, and systems that have shaped the modern world. See how the strength of different materials is measured, the structure of a suspension bridge, how keyhole surgery works, what astronauts eat in space, and how milk bottles have changed shape. Learn which materials pull and which ones push, how engines convert heat into work, how an airplane flies, how instant coffee is created, and how a ring-pull is made. Discover why glass is a liquid, the difference between inventors and designers, what a CD is made from -- and how a CD player works, how science can help protect threatened plant species, and much, much more.
Technology and art III
Technology can be most broadly defined as the entities, both material and immaterial, created by the application of mental and physical effort in order to achieve some value.
Art is the process or product of deliberately and creatively arranging elements in a way that appeals to the senses or emotions, especially beauty.
Sometimes they meet each other.
Technology appears to be a never-ending road with which we have embarked upon. Compared to our parents and our parent's parents, many of us think we have it so much easier due to computers, videos, DVD's and electronic toys. But with obesity growing at a dangerously high rate especially in our children, one has to ask; is technology
a friend or foe?
Similar posts: refrigeration sales jobs pink mini refrigerator arctic cooling freezer 64 lp cpu cooler ge side by side refrigerator parts appliances refrigerator freezer cold freezer refrigerant temperature pressure charts
- (火) 09:01:45|
- Category: None